Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I have a matte grey smart with the silver tridion. I want to eventually black out all of the silver and I'm currently looking into doing the silver mirror caps. Does anybody know the price or part number if I were to get the black mirror caps through a dealer? Then I will also be wanting the half-oval piece around the grill in black if anybody knows the part # for that.

Thanks In Advance,
Cody

·
He's not mine
9,611 Posts
It's your car to do as you please. But, you do realize the original buyer paid a fair sum extra for all of that silver you want to get rid of, right? LOL.

Maybe try that Plasti-dip stuff. I've never used it myself, but it's a popular product and the results are reversible.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am actually the original buyer, and they didn't charge extra in 2013 for the silver tridion. :D I have thought about painting it, but I would have a professional do it since I don't really have room or confidence in painting or plasti-dipping it myself. And that is why I was asking about the mirror caps because I wasn't sure if it would end up being cheaper or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts