Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited to be a Smart Car owner. I'm am in the Villages, Fl and wondering if there is a Smart Car Club in the Villages.:)

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Yes, there is a very active group in The Villages. Harry Robinson heads it up... PM halrob for more info. Also, there are active groups based in Orlando and the Tampa Bay area.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've visited the Villages and was quite impressed with the place. Sounds like one interesting place to live. Seems to me that I read a year or two ago about the Villages having the highest rate of STD anywhere in Florida. Who says old folks don't know how to have fun. Careful, don't run over all those golf carts on the streets with that Smart.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello --
My my name is Jessica with The Villages Marketing Dept. The Villages SMART Car Club meets the first Tuesday of the month at 2pm at Bacall Recreation Center. You can get the club organizer's contact information by calling The Villages Recreation Dept. at (352) 674-1800. Hope that helps :)

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,402 Posts
Can I get the information for the smart car club in the villages in in Orlando and have been looking for a Club
You need to go to the Villages website and there is a listing for all the clubs there. They have everything from scrabble clubs to car and motorcycle clubs. It should be easy for you to get the info you need from the Villages website. They will probably even try to sell you a house. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts