Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Smart Okole
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased 2012 passion Cabriolet. My question is, is there a way to lock the doors without setting the alarm? I travel with my dog a lot and would like to lock my doors but every time I set my alarm the dog sets off the alarm.

·
Super Moderator
28,977 Posts
Welcome to SCoA! :)

I don't think there is using the key fob. The key can only unlock the drivers door; you can try reaching in from outside and hitting the lock button on the button bank.....

·
Smart Okole
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to SCoA! :)

I don't think there is using the key fob. The key can only unlock the drivers door; you can try reaching in from outside and hitting the lock button on the button bank.....
How do I use the key to unlock the drivers door? the key will not go in the lock.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
How do I use the key to unlock the drivers door? the key will not go in the lock.

Don't use the key, unless the remote is inoperable. Other than that, your dog is tripping the motion sensor in your car so you can turn that off with the instructions that were previously posted.

Congrats on your new purchase! :nerd:

·
Smart Okole
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there a trick to use the key in the door? I am not a stupid man but the key hole is blocked by some black plastic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts