Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
HeHe, not to turn this into a rant thread, but there are people that do care about the environment but also enjoy the luxuries that life has to offer. I'm by no means "rich", nor do I drive an SUV, but I do own a Vette. Does this say that I have to have it to satisfy my boring life? No, not at all. The Vette was an investment and I probably don't put more than a 1,000 miles a year on it. Yes, it has plenty of power, and I do have to admit, there is nothing like pure horsepower when you want it. And it does get 24 mpg. But with that being said, I truly am excited about the Smart car and do plan on getting one as my daily driver to drive to the bus stop where I ride public transportation into the city where I work. Currently I also have an S10 4-cyl. pickup that gets about 28 mpg that I drive daily that the Smart would replace. But, I do believe that there are those out there that have bigger vehicles that do care and would like to have a Smart for daily driving and then the SUV could be used for family vacations, etc. when more space is needed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.