Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Buick should also add that their cars have a support system that doesn't require the customer to drive 300+ miles for after sale service & warranty.....that would definitely be a deal clincher:rolleyes:
It depends on your perspective. Folks in my area have 10+ smart centers to choose from in a roughly 75 mile radius. My dealer is 1 mile away, and the next closest is 11 miles.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Saw the Escape ad a few times last weekend, loved it. As far as NJ, I was raised there and intend to go back only for high school reunions. No love lost there. Nearest smart center about 10 minutes away if the traffic's good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Did ya'll read the comments underneath the video? The posters either A. are there for the "music" or B. think the smart hit the other car when parking.

idiots.

·
Registered
271 Posts
wow yea I agree and that does not show anything about the car at all. That is more like a pop commercial.

I just hope that with the new smart 453 that smart USA will work harder to get people into the car. People just look at them and what is on the paper laugh and walk away. I bet if most of the haters took one on a drive they would be hooked.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts