Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the car for a couple of weeks, and about 800 miles. Still working with a level one charger at home, and supplementing as needed with a level two at work 40 miles away.
Love the car so far! Would love to get a second gas model for those long trips...perhaps a cdi model.
Looking forward to learning more from everyone here, and hopefully being able to help others soon.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Had the car for a couple of weeks, and about 800 miles. Still working with a level one charger at home, and supplementing as needed with a level two at work 40 miles away.
I've had mine for 4 months now, put on 2200km and have no issues using the L1 EVSE (aka charger) that came with the car. It's always recharged and ready to go in the morning.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Red interior, heated seats, LED DRLs, plus a few accessories. The best option is the gas tank delete!

It is smooth, powerful enough, quiet, and handles well.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you very much! And I must keep admitting that the credit for picking out the colors goes to the missus. I also considered the Matte grey with Slate grey tridion and red top/interior combo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cool! Where are you in MD? I'm in Baltimore (Charles Village), and would love to check it out in person if you're close by.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts