Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to the forum and as a smart owner. 2 weeks actually. 2015 passion. Fell in love with it. My head is swimming with ideas, but my wallet is demanding a little patience. :)

Windows freshly tinted and will move onto audio next.

Just wanted to say hello!

Sacramento, CA

Scott

·
Registered
883 Posts
Scott welcome to the premier niche. The love or hate will make your head swim :) However, a lively group of individuals.

You may want to check out Smart Madness for your slimming wallet modding needs.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Welcome to SCoA just a little south of you.

They are a blast to drive! I just passed 6 months of ownership and 11k miles. Makes a fun day trip car and has handled everything I've thrown at it including 4 trips to SF and 4 to Santa Cruz and twice to San Jose. Whether it's freeway or hills, it doesn't seem to flinch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to SCoA just a little south of you.

They are a blast to drive! I just passed 6 months of ownership and 11k miles. Makes a fun day trip car and has handled everything I've thrown at it including 4 trips to SF and 4 to Santa Cruz and twice to San Jose. Whether it's freeway or hills, it doesn't seem to flinch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice! I took a trip to Castro Valley last weekend and was happily surprised at how well it handled hills and high freeway speeds. Apart from the occasional vortex pull created by passing a semi, but that can be expected in any small vehicle. Thanks for checking in!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Nice! I took a trip to Castro Valley last weekend and was happily surprised at how well it handled hills and high freeway speeds. Apart from the occasional vortex pull created by passing a semi, but that can be expected in any small vehicle. Thanks for checking in!

Yeah. The semis and the gusty winds will push you around but you get used to it quickly.

It gets a little sketchy when topped out but it's to be expected. Had mine at 92.7 gps confirmed when I was rushing to hospital once. Don't think I'll do that again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts