Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Excited to be the proud owner of a used 2008 Cabriolet. I've owned Honda's exclusively since 1983 so this is my first non-Honda. I was first introduced to the Smart car in 2003 when I saw one in the movie "Just Married". I spent time online trying to find out what it was. I instantly fell in love with the little car. Well, they finally arrived in the US in 2008 and it only took 5 years for me to pull the trigger and buy one. Amazed at how much interior room it has.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to years of fun and excitement with my new Smart and to learning from the wisdom and experiences from all of the members here. And yes, the "grin" icon is so appropriate. :D
Are there any Smart Clubs in the New England area? I'm in Southern New Hampshire.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks jwight. I saw that one but the last activity was over 2 years ago. Didn't know if there were any other clubs in NH that anyone was aware of or if I have to cross the boarder for the Mass club. Thanks.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Get out while you still can!!!

After 17 years of enduring Manchester, NH's Board of Mayor and Aldermen, and Board of School Committee (MSD), I sold my house in June 2010 and went west.

WA has no income tax
OR has no sales tax

<--- this is not post number 600

1 - 5 of 5 Posts