Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Is the smart dealership still open at Creve Coeur. 2 years ago they didn't even have smart cars sitting on the showroom floor.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup. They have a room for smart. It does have a Mercedes in it but still at least have the section for it. The man that sold me my car was incredible

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Welcome to the asylum. We are also from the Lou and would enjoy seeing some more smarties here in town. Hope to get an active St. Louis group going. Let me know (pm) if you are interested.
Mick

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Each time I have been to the dealer here they have 3 smarts (some new and some used), a bare tridion display, smart accessory display, and usually a couple of nice used Mercedes in the smart showroom.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Driving the Schlafly all-electric smart for a year now, and just this past weekend someone thought it would be a good idea to try to tip the car over. Instead they just succeeded in tearing off the front left part of the bumper. Fabulous. Do I need to take it to the Creve Couer shop, or would a reputable body shop be capable of repairing this?

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Hi... I haven’t posted in a while but welcome to SCOA. I’m from St. Louis as well and I drive my electric smart car daily to save my gas KillerBee for out of town trips. Any body shop can take care of your need. I use Memory Lane Auto Body on Florissant Rd. near UMSL and I-70. Dan Harris and his son have done all the painting on my smarts and I am very happy with their work. Any other questions just post back and I will get in touch. Mick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts