Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we just picked up a sweet Passion for Two cabrio in rare white with red interiors. This car gets more looks than a Ferrari! My wife and I are fighting for the keys, we Love it! I hope to contribute to this forum and meet some of you in the Smart community and C&C.

C H E E R S,

Mike

·
Super Moderator
11,211 Posts
Welcome! Owning a smart is similar to being a celebrity, everybody wants to talk to you. Then everybody knows you by the car you own. be ready for lots of 'cute' comments and sometimes a few mean ones, but those come from people who don't know about smarts. Just smile and move on....

As we say here, pick a cell and stay away from the blue pills... we are all a bit crazy about smarts, welcome to the asylum!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hope you enjoy your new vehicle as much as I enjoy mine.

I drove a '97 Nissan pickup truck for about 15 years, got my 2014 Smart ForTwo Pure Coupe 2 months ago and absolutely love it.

I usually suggest to my spouse when we are about to go somewhere that we take the Smart simply because I enjoy driving it so much.

Going from a 1997 vehicle to a 2014 was a big change and well overdue but I certainly got my money's worth out of the Nissan.

This forum is great, many knowledgeable owners that can answer any questions you may have and we all love our cars :D

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Where in Virginia? My wife & I live in Hampton Roads and are looking for someone to go on trips with. As far as. fighting for the keys goes, buy another smart, that's what we did

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
If you're up northern VA way, feel free to drop by smart center Tyson's Corner and say HI?

Please narrow down your location in VA just a little?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts