Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone! Just bought a used Smart Fortwo Passion and can I say.. These cars are SLEPT on.. Theyre fun to drive, pretty cool to look at. And surprisingly alot of things you can do to the little suckers. My biggest question right now.. Is I'm a sound lover. The one I bought has an aftermarket stereo installed. Does anyone here have any Subwoofer/Amp recommendations? I dont plan on putting anything in the trunk so I dont mind wiring one back there. I have seen some that go under the glove compartment as well!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Good afternoon everyone! Just bought a used Smart Fortwo Passion and can I say.. These cars are SLEPT on.. Theyre fun to drive, pretty cool to look at. And surprisingly alot of things you can do to the little suckers. My biggest question right now.. Is I'm a sound lover. The one I bought has an aftermarket stereo installed. Does anyone here have any Subwoofer/Amp recommendations? I dont plan on putting anything in the trunk so I dont mind wiring one back there. I have seen some that go under the glove compartment as well!
Smartmadness may still sell the amplifier and speaker that fits under the glove box.

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Check out Crutchfield audio. You didn’t mention what model smart car you own. 451, or 453. They carry a wide range of pancake subwoofers. That will, fit under the seats. On the 451, There where many years ago, subwoofer boxes available. That fit under the right side. side dash board. Below the glove box area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum! Check out Crutchfield audio. You didn’t mention what model smart car you own. 451, or 453. They carry a wide range of pancake subwoofers. That will, fit under the seats. On the 451, There where many years ago, subwoofer boxes available. That fit under the right side. side dash board. Below the glove box area.
Thank you! How do I know which model I have haha. I’m sorry. I’m not to sure. I’ll google this and get back to you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts