Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess that says it all. Looking forward to picking it up this evening.

Hugs to all who've had trouble getting an ED. Most Toronto area dealers seem to have some stock. Unfortunately no base level trim coupes. :(

If you're interested give Noah at Markham Mercedes a ring. He's been friendly, helpful and gave us a decent discount given we had to eat the navigation "option".

·
Registered
527 Posts
Most Toronto area dealers seem to have some stock. Unfortunately no base level trim
Got mine delivered in Nov 2013 after a 9 month wait. There were no electric drives available for purchase until November anyway, so I ordered exactly what I wanted...

I have seen one other Smart ED in Markham while driving on highway 7 a few weeks ago...and one Nissan Leaf...and one Tesla...and about 4 Volts. Not too many electric cars around here (yet).

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been stopped and asked about the car quite a few times. There is the novelty of a Smart in the wilds of scarberia. But pretty much everyone perked up when they found it was electric.

Since there is stock of about 30 ED's in the GTA dealerships there's got to be a few more of us out there.

Current count: 3.

Anyone else?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts