Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my new white Passion with silver tridion here in The Villages, FL. So far, the wife and I love it. Sold a Gem low speed electric vehicle to get it. What a huge upgrade!

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Well, that's an interesting path to the smart! Congrats and many happy miles! There are some active smart groups in your area - you might want to check the Florida forums and see what's happening in your area. In the mean time, if you have any questions, just post!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, that's an interesting path to the smart! Congrats and many happy miles! There are some active smart groups in your area - you might want to check the Florida forums and see what's happening in your area. In the mean time, if you have any questions, just post!
There is an active smart club in The Villages. As a matter of fact, they meet tomorrow very close to me. I intend to be there if I'm able to make it. Tomorrow the wife and I are indulging our other indulgence...riding recumbent trikes. If we don't make the meeting, we'll attend another time.

·
Registered
9,212 Posts
...hey Chazz...welcome to the asylum of everything smart...
..the Carolina nurse will be here soon with your meds and an open invitation to join the patients for the' keep your sanity run of the Dragon"...

jetfuel...hope to see you there...

·
Premium Member
5,298 Posts
Welcome!
As Jetfuel predicted, the Carolina nurse is here and the blue pills are due for today.

If your local smart meeting is soon, steer them to the outsmarting the Dragon event in September.

outSMARTing the Dragon Event Site

there is a caravan coming up from Florida, too.

and Jetfuel, you missed your last dose...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts