Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! New smart owner here. I bought a pre-owned 2009 Smart Passion yesterday. Black/Black/Black. Found this site and will be looking for inspiration and tips.

Pics when I'm able.

James
NE Arkansas

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,101 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride! :)

If you're interested in tracking and sharing your fuel mileage, we can always use a few more smarts on Fuelly.com.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome, James! We just got our first smart Thursday, an '08 Cabrio, so I know you are having a blast with yours! :)

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
:welcome:to the forum aka "The Asylum". We are all a bit crazy about our smart's and some of us are just crazy.

Enjoy your smart. The more you drive him the happier he will be. :D There are lots of helpful tips and people here on the forum. It's guaranteed that you will receive an answer to any question you ask, probably 4 or 5 answers. :eek:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome,

I originally ordered a black/black/black car because I thought they were the best color combination (still do actually). But my wife convinced me to change my order to yellow/black/black. I told her I would do that but that I would eventually get a set of black panels so I could change when the mood struck me.

Well, here we are, 4+ years later and I still don't have a set of black panels but my Brabus is yellow/black/black. Go figure.

Regards,

Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts