Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a two year old 453 Passion cabrio privately, but the owner was not there as he was working abroad, and his wife did not know answers to my questions.

1...The passion has a standard radio, can you tell me if it has a security code, needing resetting if battery disconneted.
2...Can the start stop disable button be set to permanent. I have to hit button every journey
3...Is there a paper service book or is it electronic, if it is electronic how do you access it to see what sevice's done.
4...should you get two key fobs with remote buttons, as I only got one key,
5..The tire pressure warning comes up but does it tell which tire is low pressure, wil it go away automatically when I pump up tires.

Thanks guys. I am enjoying the car.

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I will get back onto previous owners wife and find out about spare key, if they still have it somewhere.

Do you know if there is a four digit code for the standard radio on the Passion, as I have been through the paperwork and do not see a security code?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.