Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to have found this place. I just bought my first Smart car, a 2012 Cabrolet with only 6700 miles on it in mint condition. Only payed 12k for it which I think is a pretty good deal. Loaded with all options. I am an older guy (62) and have always been in love with micro cars. When I was young my uncle had an Isetta which I got to use when I turned 16. That's when it all started. Really anxious to learn all I can now that I am a member. :D

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Glad to have found this place. I just bought my first Smart car, a 2012 Cabrolet with only 6700 miles on it in mint condition. Only payed 12k for it which I think is a pretty good deal. Loaded with all options. I am an older guy (62) and have always been in love with micro cars. When I was young my uncle had an Isetta which I got to use when I turned 16. That's when it all started. Really anxious to learn all I can now that I am a member. :D
Lots of Old and Micro car people here. :D You have come to the right place.

Thank you for the pricing info on your "new" Cab. Did you buy it from a dealer or private party ? (survey).

Pix, questions and more posts always welcome here. :) Welcome to SCOA A2Jack

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,084 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride! :)

If you're interested in tracking and sharing your fuel mileage, we can always use a few more smarts on Fuelly.com.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts