Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Gary from Fort Worth Texas. Recently purchased a Silver Smart 2009 in Austin Texas with 30,000 miles. Brabus Edition Convertible.
Using as a second vehicle to and from work to save on gas. My other car is a heavily modified 2010 SS Supercharged Camaro which I show.

Having the Mod Bug feaver with the Camaro I have started looking inot upgrading the Smart. Since purchase 2 weeks ago have installed

Stereo Upgrade

-Kenwood DDX8901 Double Din Stereo using Smart Madness double din package kit with harness. Iphone Mirror link cable

Lighting upgrades---Stay tuned!! A lot more LED lighting on the way including Halos, Underglow, Grill lighting, Footwells, Door handles, Cargo area and much more. Special surprise also in store as well.

-HID 5500K
-SMD fog lights
-SMD parking lights

Performance--

Go Pedal from Madness

New Brabus Badging around

Painted red Calipers using G2 paint.

This is just the start :D Planning on painting or wrapping along with new rims and lambo doors. Trying to decide on color at this time. Leaning on inferno orange used on Camaro.

Looking forward to being on forum and learning more about Smarts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You may want to put a set of rear 17" Brabus tires and wheels on the front. You will be amazed at the difference in looks and handling.
Funny you should post that...I have been looking at wheels since last week. It seems the market is limited. I would prefer 17's all around with rivets and a lip, but no where to be found. Everyone I contact stating Im getting in the market late in the game. At this time leaning toward a Genius 5 spoke unless something else pops up that catches my eye.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts