Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Just got my first smart two weeks ago after my old van had some trouble. Love it so far. I live in las vegas nevada, though I'm originally from the Carolina's.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey. Just got my first smart two weeks ago after my old van had some trouble. Love it so far. I live in las vegas nevada, though I'm originally from the Carolina's.
Welcome from a former Midwesterner, now a twenty plus year resident of Las Vegas.

I'm actually in Henderson but work near the strip. I saw a thing on YouTube about a smart car meetup at Hoover a while ago... is there a club here?

·
Registered
889 Posts
I'm actually in Henderson but work near the strip. I saw a thing on YouTube about a smart car meetup at Hoover a while ago... is there a club here?
I live on westside toward Red Rock conservation area.
What you saw on You Tube was Jam on the Dam and Jam on the Dam 2. We were there, it was a lot of fun.The park service closed the dam to all other traffic, so we could line the top of the dam with smarts for the photo op and aerial coverage from a helicopter.
Unfortunately, interest in the smart wained and the club just died out. Don't even know how many members still own smarts.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Welcome to the fun! I just came back from Vegas not too long ago. Only saw 1 other smart there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts