Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and owning a smart. Mine is an 08 fortwo coupe black/black. I live 250 + miles to the nearest smart center. I plan to do the routine maintenance myself. So how do you reset the service wrench notification? Does the smart radio have a radio code? If so, how do I determine the code?

Since I am not real fond of black...anyone interested in swapping panels?

What would be my nearest active smart car club?

I will try and find the reply here but you can also contact me at [email protected]

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,309 Posts
You have a fairly active group in Iowa, and the Black/Black is a classic color. (not that I am partial) I believe they just had a drive down there a few weeks ago. You can check in here: Iowa Chapter - Smart Car of America Forums

Jefferios gets down there occasionally and has been known to organize things. Start planning now for the national rally in KC next spring (June)

Not sure what you mean by a radio code, I don't believe they use one. The maintenence indicator is easily reset, but it takes a few tries to get the timing right.
http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f25/maintenance-indicator-reset-service-wrench-17189/

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Oh, and keep your eyes open for info on the National rally in Kansas City.

Considering you have no dealer any where near Iowa, that chapter is quite active

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KC Meet

I wih I could go but my niece is getting married that weekend and i will be expected to be there.:mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts