Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone,

Newbie here from the East Coast of NC. I have never been in a Smart car but have only seen 1 driving around where I live. But recently one of my wife's friend is looking to sell her 2013 FourTwo Pure and Im kind of intrigued! For the price she is asking it makes it hard not to pass up! I am told it has 60k, needs a new "tire" and the blower motor. She has the new blower motor but it needs installed. I personally have not seen the car yet, except for pictures. I just read about the model differences of the smart cars, so it looks like its the baseline model. I can deal with not having power windows/locks, but I need my music! Im sure the car is capable of having a Nav unit along with a couple of decent speakers installed. Is there a difference in engine performance between the models? Biggest question is, What should I be looking at/for when going to check out the car? I am very handy in the garage, so I can handle just about anything from what i have researched so far. Also where in the states to get new tires? I can only find like 3 different tires. Here is the only pic I have. I am not fan of all that red but for the size of the car, I will be having it wrapped.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,251 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts