Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
My first car was a miata and i really loved it, i was always a fan of small cars...and now i guess after two years of waiting i will be getting the Smart car....i have registered for a red passion cabriolet......hope to see it soon....i read this another post from a guy who stays close to philly, who was looking for a dealership close by.....i might be staying close to the area i will go and have a look.....
anything else i need to do to secure my red passion sooner :D
rudy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your dealer most likely will be the Mercedes dealer in Devon. They have a website where you can email them for information. Margy will call you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man...i will go over to meet her just to find out when exactly i am going to see my passion

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude since u know the dealer...do u know the wait time for us...i guess the number of of vehicals will be distributed all over US...i just wanted to know if we have enough quota for us to get me the Smart car by the starting of March

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
rushme, when did you make your reservation? If it's as far back as March you may see your new car in January. If it's later like me, in Aug, we may not see our car until summer or fall if we're lucky. The only other option is if someone cancels or defaults and that vehicle comes up for sale to the 1st person in your area on the waiting list etc. It will probably not be the color, options, etc. you want but to some of us it's better than waiting 9 months. hehehe :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts