Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first smart car yesterday and trying to find a local club in the Pensacola fl / south Alabama area. Found one called emerald coast smart car club though the last post on anything was over a year ago. Can anyone help me find a smart car family that meets up and does crusies. Thanks sabrina

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I'm trying to set up a meet soon. Working on it. PM me your email and I'll get you set up with the club.

You wouldn't happen to be the owner of the pink car that has had my phone ringing off the hook anytime someone sees it thinking it is me?

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Yeah this weekend is a little quick. :) I do have a cruise, hitch & wiring install lined up Sunday morning so that does put 6 smarts on my street. :wink: (inside joke with NCC, my street has around 6 or 7 houses - town has around 200 people, very smart friendly town.)

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Wrapped in Camo? - you must live over my way. :wink: I saw an 8 point buck riding into town this morning, he didn't move until I was right on top of him then he darted into the woods.

How long have you had your car? Any questions about it? This is your Welcome thread so if you do have any questions ask away and it'll be answered promptly. It might even be answered by someone who owns a smart like yours and that answer just might even be correct. :)

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
We're looking at March 4. Email going out to club to get input as to where to do it. I suggested to include the idea of a pot-luck/bring your own sandwich meet where we can have a little DIY tutorial on various things. Also might just do a lunch at a restaurant somewhere.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wondering if there's any place local that services smarts also what's the clubs name and where is it based from?

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
you got the clubs name in the first post. :)

We have members all up and down the gulf coast. Been a while since we've done anything. Originator lives in Navarre. We've had meets from Gulf Shores to Panama City.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Can't honestly recommend any service facility. Most want to charge an arm and a leg. I do my own work. Not much I haven't pulled apart on a smart.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
UPDATE! We'll be having a meet on March 3 in the P-Cola area, exact location TBD as of right now. Will update when I get more info.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
UPDATE!

Here we go. Hope you can join us. Quite a few people signed up so far. This is what was in our club mailer.

Smarties,

I've gotten some input towards our next Emerald Coast Smart Car Club meeting on Saturday March 3rd at 1pm. A couple people wanted to meet on Pensacola Beach. They've got plenty of space, and if the weather is nice it'll make a great backdrop for photos. I've looked at a few places on-line and have selected the Native Cafe as our March stop. They serve breakfast and lunch, have a nice variety in their menus, and they will be a new location for us to meet. You can find them on-line at Our Menu - Native Cafe on Pensacola Beach.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts