Smart Car of America Forum banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Dancote

We've been to Aux Anciens Canadiens a couple of times in Old Quebec City!

We also have a couple of /2 BMW's as well; I have a black 1968 R69S while Susan has a white 1965 R60/2. Both restored by me and award winners at vintage bike events. I've even heard BMW makes CARS now.

The vintage bikes stay in the den off the garage for the winter months while the smart stays in the garage with the modern bikes during snowstorms.

Thanks for the welcome, Dancote; I bet we know how to pronounce your name 'cause it's French!

Marc

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi everyone I just got used 05 smart

I got my smart with 28,900 on it love it. I have put 1,000 miles on it in two weeks and the only problems I have is getting gas in it (will only take 1/10 of a gal. at a time) and the back up beeper. The Da%# thing hurts my ears would like to find it and move it or just cut it off.:confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another happy newbie

What a great sticky. Very welcoming.
New-to-me 2008 passion, now in search of 2nd key ... only came with one.
Thanks to all for sharing such a wealth of information.
John

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
What a great sticky. Very welcoming.
New-to-me 2008 passion, now in search of 2nd key ... only came with one.
Thanks to all for sharing such a wealth of information.
John
:sorrysign: about the key.

VERY expensive to replace :eek:

Only at dealer, need to bring car AND all other keys for programming :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am trying to find a group in the St. Louis area. If anyone has any suggestions on where I should go on this website please help me out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Drove my new Smart off the lot last week. Still on my first tank of gas and trying to figure out a cute wrap to put on it. It's so fun to finally have a car just for me after 20+ years of minivan mania driving three sons around. Encouraged that the DIY oil change sounds like something I could actually do. This website has a wealth of information! :D
That is MY life story!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings

Hello,Bonjour,NeeHaMa,Ciao,Chao,Aloha,AnnyongHasimnikka,kannichiwa,Howdy,Hi,iHola
Hallo, I am new here. Looks as if it has been awhile since anyone has been to this thread.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
That's because there's other newbie threads running. How about tightening up your location a little? United States is a bit vague.

81 - 100 of 118 Posts