Smart Car of America Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Love this forum

I am a new owner of a 2011 ForTwo Cabriolet and love this site especially this Newbie section. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
new owner, new member

This is basically the same post that I put in the FL area sightings. I have had my '09 Passion on the road for two weeks as of this writing. I got it two months ago from a business with major repair needed. I got it with a burnt SAM unit and a broken tranny. I found out real quick how expensive these can be to repair. It is now on the road and I'm enjoying it. It is suppose to be white with the black tri., but, has a body wrap that I'll decide to either modify or reveal the white body panels. I joined this site this past weekend and am brand new to both the car and this forum.

·
Registered
41 Posts
shortrest: Are you still liking your smart car?? Did you find a wrap?
Hi. haven't been on in a while. Never got a wrap, but I bought another Smart. 2009 Pasion Cabrio and sold my other 2009 passion to my niece. This one is White, with a silver tridion. I used royal blue plasti-dip over the silver and decked my car out for the KC ROYALS!!!!

·
Registered
2016 Fortwo 1995 RX-7
5 Posts
Just saying hello. Bought a 2016 Pure last week, but only able to drive it a few blocks
Black/black/black with 5 speed. Already ordered new wheels and summer tires, looking for tpms sensors.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Just saying hello. Bought a 2016 Pure last week, but only able to drive it a few blocks
Black/black/black with 5 speed. Already ordered new wheels and summer tires, looking for tpms sensors.
TPMS sensors no longer working? Interesting! Those on my 2016 are still fine. Batteries can last for +/- 10 years. Those on my wife’s Mazda RX8 are 16 years old and all still register. Maybe check first to be certain it isn’t more than just the sensors. The TPMS module on my neighbors few years old Fiat 500 went recently. Originally thought it was the sendorsed.

·
Registered
2016 Fortwo 1995 RX-7
5 Posts
TPMS sensors no longer working? Interesting! Those on my 2016 are still fine. Batteries can last for +/- 10 years. Those on my wife’s Mazda RX8 are 16 years old and all still register. Maybe check first to be certain it isn’t more than just the sensors. The TPMS module on my neighbors few years old Fiat 500 went recently. Originally thought it was the sendorsed.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts