Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
Ive been a member for a while, since I brought my fourtwo 6 months ago actually, but never got around to posting. Just been too busy after my initial log in. Sorry about that.

Sooo... Hi everyone!! Better late than never aye.

I have a 2012 Passion, red and black. with about 35k mls on it at the moment. I drive 100ml/day (highway) to get too and from work so wanted something a little more economical than my diesel pick-up. $50/week vs $150/week was an easy choice. Not to mention, thats a lot of miles to put on a truck just as a commuter. I will admit, its a little more work to drive the Smart than the pick up though. Especially when the cross winds get up. But, its also a lot of fun.

Anyway. Just thought Id do an intro and say Hi.
Cheers all!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll add my welcome, too. I also drive 50 miles each way to work, and now take the smart over a Camaro or a BMW X5. One thing that helped me tremendously with wind and handling was to get another set of rear wheels and put 'em up front. The car handles amazingly now, even better than the Camaro while racing down the mtn... Find a set of rears. Best thing I ever bought for the car!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Welcome from St. Lou. I am assuming SEMO is South East Missouri so you are almost a neighbor. John is right...the Midwest Rally should be on your list of things to do. You will meet a bunch of people who will help you to better understand your unique car and how to help keep it running, handling, and looking well.
Mick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts