Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Since I haven't heard from many people I'm going to call and make reservations for at least 6 people,and be optimistic. It will be a birthday/anneversary dinner for me and my wife.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Silver Diner doesn't require reservations, whoever gets there first will have to ask for seating for about 8 or so.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I have 10 coupons for $2.00 off for the celebration in lights, reg price is $10.00 a car.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
With all the folks in the Beach area, maybe some are shy at sounding off.
All cannot make all.
For those who just want to have dinner with a few smart owners, we will see you there Sunday afternoon around 5 PM. This will be a great opportunity to take your smartie out to a dinner and a show. And it is all located under an hour from home.
Even my better half is interested in attending this with me. She normally does not attend. Maybe it's the light show.
C U there.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
After action report

8 of us met at Silver Diner at 5:30 for dinner, ate and gabbed for almost 2 hours. Astuto left after dinner but Roz's boyfriend joined us for the lights. 4 smart cars toured the lights. I enjoyed looking at your different cars and hope to see you guys again. Thanks ASTUTO, SKYVUE, MEEKS 4 2, and ROZ and their significant others for joining me and helping celebrate my birthday.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I was able to upload 5 pic's that was good enough for viewing. Maybe for Christmas I will get a camera which is good in the dark.
The pictures are listed in the "Gallery" under "Mid-Atlantic Region" under Newport News.
Thanks for the invite. It was enjoyable to meet new folks, share thoughts and have some fun. I am looking forward to another get together.
Thanks again.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts