Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late for work, took the smart to work on the first hot day of the year. Lil Booger gets all premium on me again and refuses to cool the air.

Push the little button don't feel anything, hear anything and no cold air...

Argh

·
Registered
729 Posts
Had that happen with my 2013 passion coupe. All I got was a face full of hot air on a 90*F day. I was starting to panic and clicked the a/c button a couple of times and toggled the temp from cold to hot and cold again then did same with fan speed and clicked a/c button again and finally got the much needed cold air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had that happen with my 2013 passion coupe. All I got was a face full of hot air on a 90*F day. I was starting to panic and clicked the a/c button a couple of times and toggled the temp from cold to hot and cold again then did same with fan speed and clicked a/c button again and finally got the much needed cold air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ours did that same thing a few times, now it acts like the A/C doesn't want to even blow air at all...it is selective about when it wants to engage and blow air at all. it acts like there is a short in the switch. Is that possible?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts