Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just found this site; we have a blue Passion on order, looking forward to an early 2008 delivery. Cheers! :)

·
Super Moderator
29,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like March 19th; reservation # 5422111173. Guess I should have said we have a reservation vs. one on order.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Jwight, have you received the e-mail asking you to confirm your order and choose your options? I received mine on September 14th. It should look like this...

Dear Xxxxx,

The U.S. arrival of the 2008 smart fortwo is getting closer everyday. The enthusiasm and anticipation surrounding smart has been tremendous and we would like to thank you for being an important part of it from the beginning. As one of the first customers to place a reservation, we are pleased to inform you that we may be able to deliver your smart fortwo during the first ninety days of 2008. For this to happen, you will need to finalize your reservation by verifying or changing your model and color choices, and by adding any options that you would like. It is important that you complete this process no later than Xxxxxx xx, 2007 to avoid any delays in the delivery of your smart fortwo.

smart USA has created the Reservation Confirmation Program that will provide you with exclusive access to specify your smart fortwo model and colors, add factory-installed options, update your contact information, and enable you to finalize your reservation. The Program, located at http://www.mysmartfortwo.com/, will also provide you with introductory pricing for your smart fortwo model as well as any factory installed options that you choose.

Your personal username and password to access this site are as follows.

Username: [email protected]
Password: XXXXXX

Please keep this information confidential as they are the unique

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome from another new Ohio member. Unfortunately, I just put my reservation in last week, so I'll be watching from the sidelines for a long while.

(BTW, I grew up about 50 miles northeast of you in Bellefontaine.)

·
Super Moderator
29,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info guys. We did confirm our reservation at the mysmartfortwo dot com* site. Still haven't heard where our dealer is but am guessing Columbus.

* I would have entered the actual url but for some reason the forum gremlins prevent me from doing that. :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
Jwight,
Welcome from Cincinnati. See how friendly all us ohioans are? So you think you rserved on 3/19? If so, you should have confirmed by now.

I agree about our dealership probaly ending up being in Columbus.

Give us more of your stats. We ohioans hav to stick together

1 - 10 of 10 Posts