Smart Car of America Forum banner

North Carolina Smart Events

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  sokoloff 
#1 ·
Hello
My name is Tim. Looking to get all the Smart owners to the dealer events
And any other events or small meets and road trips. My local dealer in
Cary NC has Smart events they hold, I don't have dates yet. If you have information on any events please post. Hope this is the right location to post,
I'm new to the Smart forum and Smart fortwo.

#4 ·
Is anyone from north carolina still active on here? I'd be interested in getting involved in some get togethers or being in a club. timtim does the smart center in cary still do that? I live about an hour from Cary so that would be no problem on a weekend to come down.

#5 ·
I still have my Smart, but have not been attending any events lately. Cary Smart at M/Benz is a good place to start. Give them a call and ask for Sheryl . She is the contact person over Smart.
I'd like to do a trip to Deals Gap NC,
The Tail Of the Dragon is a fun place to drive. I took a Honda S2000 there for a event and had a blast.
PM me if you need more info
Tim

#6 ·
The lady's name at the Cary Smart Center is Cherie Braun. She and her staff are excellent. Haven't bought a Smart from them yet, but I'd like to. It's just that I'm 200 miles away from them and would have to tow the car home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.