Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at the threads for some time; had my 2009 Cabrio Baby about a year. I've been unhappy with my 10 radio but have a lifetime membership to Sirius XM. Still, saw a stock 2012 Smart navigation radio on eBay so bid and won it - got a good deal. Then found out it will probably cost more than I want to get it to work in my 2009 Baby. So, will probably sell it here on marketplace. Anyone interested, let me know. I just want someone to enjoy it.
I drive 4 miles back & forth to work and into town a few times a week. Hardly ever have the top and windows fully closed! Will never be without a Smartie! Thanx for reading...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No it neither has the antenna or the auxilary input cable. I was planning on getting all parts from my local dealer. Art from SmartMadness told me I could have problems - the dash kit they sell is for aftermarket radios. There may not be a dash kit to fit since the radio style changed after 2010. Also, the pins in the back of the 2012 highline may not be aligned the same as the 2009 and to top things off, he said the electronics may not "talk" to each other properly between the two since they are two different model years. I'm gonna call my local dealer to ask questions before I decide...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.