Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
smart for two convertible for sale, white exterior, black interior. Needs a fix of @ $2,000 I'm told. Transmission is 25,000 miles old ( replaced) roof fabric coming off frame, passenger seat leather is cracked. Selling for parts or fixer upper $1,500. Vin wmeek31x38k092221. No accidents.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not running 2008 convertible for sale

2008 needs a $2,000 fix and I can't afford it. roof fabric is coming undone, passenger seat leather has a crack in it but otherwise good condition. Transmission replaced at 66.000 miles, 100,000 miles currently on car. Asking 1,500. Must transport yourself, as it is not running.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not a mechanic, but something with the timing/valves that the mechanic said the engine would have to come out to be worked on.

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Any better photo’s of the car. All the side views, interior etc. The one photo you show, looks like a old washed out polaroid shot. Is the car white, or pink?

·
Registered
293 Posts
From the looks of its white but like you said it’s hard to tell.
I would like to get this if the seller will respond.

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,859 Posts
smart for two convertible for sale, WHITE exterior, black interior.
If color is the question, read the FIRST post by the OP wherein it states white is the exterior color.

Doubtful that this vehicle is still available as there doesn’t appear to have been any further activity by jennywboca in over a year?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts