Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, November 19
1:00 p.m.
Slattery Vintage Estates; 8925 Adams Street, Nehawka, NE (They are not in the town of Nehawka…but 2.5 miles West of the town!)
http://www.svevineyards.com/index.php/tasting-roomTasting Room French Country House - Vineyard and Tasting Room
www.svevineyards.com
Plan Your Event Today! Arrangements can be made to rent the vineyard, tasting room or outdoor amphitheater for: Meetings - Retreats - Weddings - Receptions - Dinners ...

Wine Tastings... $6.00 for wine tasting, five 1.5 ounce servings.
Soups, flatbreads and meat/cheese trays. All ranging in price from $4.50 to $12.50.

Please let me know by noon, Tues., Nov. 15 how many in your group will be participating. The winery has asked that I give them a heads-up on our numbers in case they need to call in extra help. Thank you!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Marcy

·
Banned
844 Posts
sounds "do-able", i can't work until mid-December, but i can sure taste/drink wine! it's an 8 hour drive for me and just under 500 miles. could be something to get me out of the house! (unlike the 3 weeks i spent in the hospital last September :p) i'll start looking into hotel/motel options now :)

·
Banned
844 Posts
sorry, couldn't make it, i caught a slight cold on monday and with the cold air that came down today with 20mph winds i didn't want to get worse. if it would have stayed nice and sunny and maybe in the 50's, brrrrrrrrr!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry it didn't work out. While it wasn't nearly as windy as yesterday, the air was very cool. Hope you are feeling better. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts