Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one works best for everyone?
The idea was tossed out to make a drive time, Altus/Paris area were also suggested.

Willing to take any other suggestions out there too!
Would LOVE to have about 5+ cars zooming around :)

I am out of town Nov 20th-27th.
If these two weekends dont work for everyone ill still do my best to help organize even if I cant make it :)

Lets hear from you guys!

·
Registered
691 Posts
The 13th is the big Tulsa Gun Show, an amazing event that I will be attending every time I possibly can. So the 6th would be my only option.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
We live in the Tulsa, Ok area but would be interesting in meeting you somewhere around Altus/Paris depending on which weekend in November you end up scheduling the tour for.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh that would be GREAT to have some OK people meet up there!
Ill make a post on the OK Board as soon as we have a date set :)
Thanks!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I know the 13th is not good for Smarticus and I understand with the gun show. The 6th will not work for me because I will be out of state so the 13th is better for me, but if everyone is good with the 6th then go for it. I've had a very busy summer and fall and I can understand that some people's schedules are full. I can always catch everyone at another meet.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So sorry for dropping the ball on this one. Have had some CRAZY times going on in the real world and im not going to be able to run either of these weekends.
Seems to me the 13th was looking better for a larger crowd too, but I dont want Smarticus to miss out either. After Thanksgiving maybe we can try a run again. Sorry I havent even been able to troll the boards for the past week. WORK SUX!! :frustration:

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Work tends to mess with our plans for most weekends. Hubby is on call 24/7 52 weeks of the year.

If it works out to plan something for after Thanksgiving that would be great:smartje.wt.zw:. If not.... maybe next spring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts