Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. and Mrs. Farm would like to announce the adoption of a shiny red(ish) and black passion coupe.

Mr. Farm regrets to inform you that he will not be in attendance on this forum for a few days because he will be driving around South Texas and grinning.

:D

·
Registered
338 Posts
ooooh South Texas gawker questions. I can hear 'em now:

If you hit an armadillo, how much damage will it do?

Congrats, Snake. Now you can revert to your formerly mellow self, eh?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Cool Snakeman. Maybe that was you one of my friends spotted. He called me thinking I just passed him. Did you get you an orphan?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice to see that frown turn upside down. That redish color is becoming a collectors edition so hang onto it. What are you and the Mrs. going to name the little tyke?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Snake you suck! Really... now who the hell is gonna back up all my frustration and ire?

Time for you to resurrect the "how to name your smart car" thread and let us see what your new tomato soup smart car is named and why

I suppose you can ignore my brilliant idea over in the DDE thread

OK, I am slowly starting to accept that you got your new toy before me...

news earlier this week suggests mine may be in transit.... and fortunately I do not have to deal with Ancira

Speaking of Ancira..how did it go? Did they try any of their typical "tricks" wink

The more one liners I type, the more mellow I become, the lower by blood pressure...

I am slowly accepting your luck and good fortune...

Well there it is...

I just re-read all the "happy for you" posts above and think I will add to the din...

CONGRATS BROTHER!

But I still think Dave and crowd suck!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TALKING POINTS
* I LOVE THIS CAAAAAAAAAARRRRR RRR RRRR !
* Rants? I suddenly don't remember any rants :)
* Large obsticles are everywhere and what do you meand visit Fred? That sour puss HATES smarts. :)
* Fun to drive they are they are Orlin!
* My deal with the dilloes is if they stay out my garden, I won't shoot em. OH, wait... YOu mean "hit with the smart".. OK, none. The dillo and the smart were both designed by God to act like little formula one racer roll-cages.
* Yeah Ok. It is really funny calling me patient. Not my strong point.
* Yessir Miker, I got me an orphan. Mine has the black tridon. We can be like Spock and Evil-Spock.
* It really IS red. No. no... REALLY! it is.
* The name nominations are comming in. I favor "Ruby" but my kids are way more creative than I am so we'll see.
* Break time is over.
* Fred's smart will be in any day now.
* I THOUGHT ANcira was up to no good but after they inserted the chip, things improved quickly. Now, Im just a great big bowl of Ancira Lovin' bliss. Seriously, I hung out for quite a while and they really do seem interested in getting smarts to orphan list people as fast as they can. While I was there three whites a red and a yellow came up on the truck. They were taking up the space of two regular cars.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
* I THOUGHT ANcira was up to no good but after they inserted the chip, things improved quickly....

Bro snake... later today...you really really need your wife to make a Faraday cage out of aluminum foil and put it over your head... then slowly ...gently ....tweeze the chip out of the base of your skull...have her be real careful they can detonate it remotely if they know she is freeing your mind.... do not flush it.... methane and explosives are bad news for your septic system...

If you do not do this, Ancira will con you into a $70,000 34 foot Motor Coach with Ford V10 (6~8MPG) to tow your smart behind

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, and maybe he'll replace that avatar with his car instead!
Enjoy your driving!
OK OK...

I know a lot of people really disliked my old avatar so I just couldn't WAIT to take my smart down to get a picture of it in front of the Alamo like Mike did.

No, really. I just couldn't

1 - 20 of 23 Posts