Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
came to a mountain and felt no turbo action.

I'm semi-mountain and when I read that in your post I wanted to say depending on your altitude it was indeed the altitude change but then when I read your other post it was better understood from the after market crap you installed for the psychological gain.

I remember some years back I bought a very expensive set of coil and spark plug wires for my my Jeep supposedly to increase both fuel mileage and horsepower. They were so pretty in blue. And I was late 30's and still falling for the b.s.

No way in hell I'm discounting the German engineering in the squirrel. (in fact I wish it wasn't so much engineering)

Happy Motoring :smartje.bl.zl:

·
Banned
43 Posts
the LORINSER powerpack brings up the hp to a documented 124

That's wicked fast for the squirrels. I can only say I have been thoroughly impressed with how mine runs stock I sort of knew I would. It's that wonderful torque and where it's making it at and all because of the turbo. I mean my squirrel will simply get up and move. I am blown away at how nice this car runs and it truly is the best weight ratio to be running a 3 banger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.