Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this really is more or less a feeler thread. I currently have 4 wider Rear rims on all 4 corners of my Smart, with the OEM 175s mounted and balanced, with the TPMS installed. They are the green 9 spoke alloyds from the Electric Drive. Currently, they are actually plasti-dipped black. The tires and rims are in great shape. They were all 4 from program ED vehicles that had less than 3000 miles on them when I bought them. Right now, they have an estimated 6ooo miles on them. The reason I bought 4 rears is obviously to have the wider wheels up front, for better handling. Well, I just bought a set of 17's, and I am doing a custom 5 lug conversion soon. What I am trying to do is go ahead and set up a possible sale of the wheels that are on the car. I am willing to sell all 4 of them as a set, or maybe break them up in pairs. If you are interested in a pair, or all 4, let me know. I will sell them as is (black), or peel it off so that they are green. Just send me a PM if you are interested. Let's just put the price at a ballpark $400, picked up, obo. If you would like 2 or 4 shipped, PM me a zip for a price to your door.

Thanks,
Drew

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Drew, I'm definitely interested. I'd need them shipped to Roselle, IL 60172. Any idea what shipping will run?
Dave

·
Registered
24 Posts
So, this really is more or less a feeler thread. I currently have 4 wider Rear rims on all 4 corners of my Smart, with the OEM 175s mounted and balanced, with the TPMS installed. They are the green 9 spoke alloyds from the Electric Drive. Currently, they are actually plasti-dipped black. The tires and rims are in great shape. They were all 4 from program ED vehicles that had less than 3000 miles on them when I bought them. Right now, they have an estimated 6ooo miles on them. The reason I bought 4 rears is obviously to have the wider wheels up front, for better handling. Well, I just bought a set of 17's, and I am doing a custom 5 lug conversion soon. What I am trying to do is go ahead and set up a possible sale of the wheels that are on the car. I am willing to sell all 4 of them as a set, or maybe break them up in pairs. If you are interested in a pair, or all 4, let me know. I will sell them as is (black), or peel it off so that they are green. Just send me a PM if you are interested. Let's just put the price at a ballpark $400, picked up, obo. If you would like 2 or 4 shipped, PM me a zip for a price to your door.

Thanks,
Drew

Are these still available? I sent a PM but I don't know if it went through as I don't see it in my sent messages. Please let me know, I have cash and can pick up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts