Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ok, so give us the details. Do you have a lift kit or is it just a tire swap? Where is the light bar and front crash bar from? The rock sliders look like they are from an ATV or are they custom made?

·
Super Moderator
17,555 Posts
What's your top speed? The biggest thing keeping me going whole hog with an offroad build is that I still need it to cross the country under its own power. My 2012 only has a two inch tire lift. Still got down then up a waterfall!
plcqlbxwwqbtvxb6dwu4.jpg

20190922_172835.jpg

Reactions: twcom

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, so give us the details. Do you have a lift kit or is it just a tire swap? Where is the light bar and front crash bar from? The rock sliders look like they are from an ATV or are they custom made?
all parts are made in my shop front has a lift blocks 3.5 inches between the frame and rack and i pushed the rack forward to get clearance from the body frame rear has spring and shock blocks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's your top speed? The biggest thing keeping me going whole hog with an offroad build is that I still need it to cross the country under its own power. My 2012 only has a two inch tire lift. Still got down then up a waterfall! View attachment 62153
View attachment 62154
I can do 60 mph on the high way and it run well in the sand have calmed a few hills gets a little doged at the top

1 - 11 of 11 Posts