Smart Car of America Forum banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
THANK YOU COMMITTEE!!!!!!!!!
what a great time! Practically flawless organization at the event. we could all wish for more, but YOU ALL did GREAT!
Looking forward to the pictures, the next event and the new friendships!

Miss it? Whoa! Be there next time - you will have NO regrets!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks, I had a great time!

I had a great time at the SMART Rally this weekend. I also saw the pink Smart on my way out of Saucalito. It would've been great for them to be included in the event. The Bob Marley was also a special addition to the event! Feel free to check out my images from the day at jljphoto.com.

Jonathon

·
Registered
755 Posts
Funny thing, did anyone see the PINK smart that was parked in Sausalito when we left the venue there? I didn't see it at all in during the Rallye, but noticed it when we left, just parked there not saying anything. :)
Yep, it's a very nice purple / lavendar smart car. I see it all the time when I drive into sausolito. One time I was driving around "little italy" in san francisco and I saw it cruise by me in the opposite direction. Don't know who the owner is though but I pointed to it so others behind me can pay attention to it when we were driving pass :)

Larry :D

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
BUYING a picture?

As you may know, several SCOA members are looking to BUY pictures from the event, possibly the official poster. Can someone, and is someone planning to, do something about it?
Your answer(s), probably in a new thread, would be appreciated.

181 - 185 of 185 Posts