Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
There had been some questions floating around on when registration closes for OTD. We're requesting all registrations be made and money paid by August 1st. If you need any additional time or have any questions please contact Monalis or myself via PM. Thanks!!

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Ok everyone Polo shirts are up purchase in the OTD store. We have a womens or mens Polo option, as well as 2 colors Royal Blue or Charcoal. They will have the OTD logo over the left chest. They are $20 for S-XL and $22-23 for 2XL-4XL. If you need a larger size please let me know and we can order up to a 6XL.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
...why are you quoting 6X shirts????..just tell "him" how much "he" owes.....and done...
...not knowing where I'll be for the OTD dates makes it hard to plan...but...you'll be the second one to know...

Jetfuel...I can make a small tent with a 6X....

LuvUguys...

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
...why are you quoting 6X shirts????..just tell "him" how much "he" owes.....and done...
...not knowing where I'll be for the OTD dates makes it hard to plan...but...you'll be the second one to know...

Jetfuel...I can make a small tent with a 6X....

LuvUguys...
Hope you can make it jet :D

And btw, I resemble that remark :p

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Ok everyone Polo shirts are up purchase in the OTD store. We have a womens or mens Polo option, as well as 2 colors Royal Blue or Charcoal. They will have the OTD logo over the left chest. They are $20 for S-XL and $22-23 for 2XL-4XL. If you need a larger size please let me know and we can order up to a 6XL.
Ordered ours, thanks :D

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Are they made by the same company as last year? Mine seemed a little large so I may adjust my order
No they are not, but they are Port Authority.

It is the Port Authority Silk Touch Pique Polo:
Features include:
-Lightweight 65/35 poly/cotton blend
-Double-needle stitching on the armholes, seams, and bottom hem
-Flat knit collar and flat knit cuffs
-Detail stitched three-button placket
-Metal buttons and dyed-to-match plastic rims
-Fully stitched flat hem with side vents
-Wrinkle and shrink resistant

If you would like a better idea of size I have a size chart that I can look up measurements.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I tried ordering 2 shirts tonight, click add to cart and nothing happens!:crying:
Problem resolved, wouldn't work with Internet Explorer but worked fine with Google.

Huh?

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
PLEASE NOTE! SMART MADNESS SPONSORING CAR SHOW AND RALLY!

The events and schedule pages on the website will be updated to show a car show at 6:30PM to 7:30 PM on Friday evening. The night run on the Dragon will be after the car show.

There will also be a Rally on Saturday after the group picture. You will be able to stop for lunch on the Rally and it will be a simple sign type rally answering questions as we pass sites on the route of the Rally. It will not be timed so you can stop to smell the roses along the way however your total miles driven will be used to break ties. You may choose to make other runs to other destinations instead of participating in the Rally.

Smart Madness has offered to sponsor the car show and the rally so awards will be given.

Three winners on the Rally.

Two winners in the following categories in the car show:

Stock Coupe or Pure
Modified Coupe or Pure
Stock Cabrio
Modified Cabrio

One winner for:

Best Interior Design
Best Exterior Design
Best Performance Modifications
Long Distance Award
Highest Miles on the Odometer

I want to thank Boris, Rachel, and the nice people at Smart Madness for making these two events possible.

So come guys and gals and get signed up for a great OTD for 2014.

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Final days approach!

Ok everyone, this is the last week to register, pay, and buy Polo shirts for OTD 2014. I need all orders and monies in by Sunday August 3rd.

I will be placing the order for the shirts and goodie bags on Monday morning, so be sure to have your orders and registrations in by the time I wake up Monday. :)

If you have any problems, questions, or need some extra time please let me know so we can plan accordingly.

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Remember everyone TODAY (Sun August 3rd) is the LAST day to register, pay, buy shirts or contact me for OTD 2014.

After today I cannot order any more items for the goodie bags or shirts. So please message me if you are planning on coming and have not registered.

index

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
:crying: Jim and I won't be at the Dragon this year. I got the time off but he didn't. Something to do with they think the Station's Engineer should be there when they turn on the new transmitter this week.

:crying::crying::crying:

·
He's not mine
9,609 Posts
:crying: Jim and I won't be at the Dragon this year. I got the time off but he didn't. Something to do with they think the Station's Engineer should be there when they turn on the new transmitter this week.

:crying::crying::crying:
If I knew it before, I forgot it. About Jim being in broadcasting. That was my first career ... not as engineer though. I have manned a board for an initial broadcast a few times.

I won't be there either, for other reasons. This will be the first one I've missed.

We'll have to enjoy the event vicariously.

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I am going to do a 2nd run of shirts if anyone would like one please let me know.

·
Premium Member
7,615 Posts
PLEASE NOTE! SMART MADNESS SPONSORING CAR SHOW AND RALLY!

Smart Madness has offered to sponsor the car show and the rally so awards will be given.

Three winners on the Rally.

Two winners in the following categories in the car show:

Stock Coupe or Pure
Modified Coupe or Pure
Stock Cabrio
Modified Cabrio

One winner for:

Best Interior Design
Best Exterior Design
Best Performance Modifications
Long Distance Award
Highest Miles on the Odometer
And again, a smart shout out to Smart Madness! :spots:

Mick,

While we know ALL the OTD 2014 participants were "winners," inquiring minds want to know - please share at least the Long Distance Award and Highest Miles on OD?

41 - 60 of 67 Posts