Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news everyone, the 2017 smart fortwo cabrio officially goes on sale this weekend! Shipping starts tomorrow, so your chance to finally test drive is here!

On a similar note, I also have EPA MPG data! The cabrio is rated at 1 mpg less than the 2016 coupe for all ratings.

• Manual: 31/38/34 combined
  • twinamic: 33/38/35 combined

·
Registered
253 Posts
Good news everyone, the 2017 smart fortwo cabrio officially goes on sale this weekend! Shipping starts tomorrow, so your chance to finally test drive is here!

On a similar note, I also have EPA MPG data! The cabrio is rated at 1 mpg less than the 2016 coupe for all ratings.

Finally, Keith, same question I have been asking. when can we configure on line? Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally, Keith, same question I have been asking. when can we configure on line? Thanks
The configurator is being worked on, and they did update the page to display the cabrio today, but I'm not sure of the timeframe that team is looking at for the full roll out.

If you have questions about certain options, combinations, pricing, etc., shoot me a PM and I'll get you some answers and MSRPs. I'm more than happy to help.

·
Registered
237 Posts

Is this the anticipated MPG with the cabrio's top down?

·
Registered
106 Posts
The configurator is being worked on, and they did update the page to display the cabrio today, but I'm not sure of the timeframe that team is looking at for the full roll out.

If you have questions about certain options, combinations, pricing, etc., shoot me a PM and I'll get you some answers and MSRPs. I'm more than happy to help.
Can we get some pricing on the Brabus please?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts