Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
I will be there by myself. The wife isn't coming, she booked a trip with her 3 sisters so who could argue with that? I look forward to meeting everybody. You kind of get to know people a little bit on the forum and it will be great to finally put a face with the screen name. It will be my first rally and I intend to take alot of pictures of everybody and their cars. Max is looking forward to playing with all the other Fortwos in the parking lot, so I intend on just letting him play and have a good time! Cheers! DCO

·
DrKillerBee
1,488 Posts
Max is looking forward to playing with all the other Fortwos in the parking lot, so I intend on just letting him play and have a good time! Cheers! DCO
Make sure Max has had his immunizations updated, his little plastic body cleaned, and a fresh oil change before we can allow him to have a play date with our Fortwos. They are very spoiled and exclusive group of smart cars. :eek::D

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
Make sure Max has had his immunizations updated, his little plastic body cleaned, and a fresh oil change before we can allow him to have a play date with our Fortwos. They are very spoiled and exclusive group of smart cars. :eek::D

Now Dr. we both know that Max can't catch your Fortwo to play with him anyway ! He can only catch the slower Fortwos. Max lives in a carpeted stall so he is paper trained, and I can bring him in tip top shape if it doesn't rain. But I can't guarantee his owner won't be barefoot (at least some of the time if it's not too cold). >:DIt's a WVa hillbilly sort of thing and Dr. John Wight would approve.0:)

·
DrKillerBee
1,488 Posts
Now Dr. we both know that Max can't catch your Fortwo to play with him anyway ! He can only catch the slower Fortwos. Max lives in a carpeted stall so he is paper trained, and I can bring him in tip top shape if it doesn't rain. But I can't guarantee his owner won't be barefoot (at least some of the time if it's not too cold). >:DIt's a WVa hillbilly sort of thing and Dr. John Wight would approve.0:)
Bring on those bare feet. These are real pictures at the banquet of another car club event (SSR event at Maggie Valley) that had a lot of bare feet and some had bare feet and were pregnant. Some I'm sure were from WVA.

Attachments

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
Now that's muh kind of gatherin'. Lotsa kinfolk eatin chitlin's and hawg jaws and a worshin'em down with shine. Only thin amissin' in that thar picture was muh ole blue tick hound brummy. Junior Samples woulda been proud ! But I hurd a rumor that thars a fella livin' on the outskirts a town, and they say that he's a differnt kind a-hillbilly. Heck durin' the day he looks purty normal exceptin' for that dar smiley faced little car he drives.

But some say that at night weird thins happun at his house. Some say he turns into a scuffly old hippy.

And what's evun crazyer is that thar little red car of his done turns into the devil himself.

And what's evun crazier is that on nights with a full moon out theyz joined by some wild lookin' cridder ariding a horse.

So if'n you go to the April Fools Smart Car Rally be fur sure that ur in ur room with the door locked a'fore dark, cause scary thins might be a goin' on in the parkin' lot of that thar travel lodge place.

·
DrKillerBee
1,488 Posts
I know only too well what kind of scary things go on parking lots filled with smart cars but that sort of thing doesn't happen in Ohio. :eek:

ps...I think the moderator(s) (Are there any good ones? :shrug:) have lost control of this thread! >:D

The picture of the blue smart was taken at my first April Fools Rally (in Ohio) and it was the first time I had ever seen any car wrapped.

The second picture is of my car that was a retaliation wrapping at OTD. I had slept in a chair outside to make sure it wasn't wrapped and got cold around 3:30am and went inside. Obviously it didn't stop it from happening...smart wrappers are very dedicated!

Attachments

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
It looks like those pictures were taken as the rally was wrapping it up! Thank goodness Fortwos are small and it doesn't take too much wrapping.....

I look forward to meeting you at the Rally. Thanks for having some fun on this thread. Take care Dr.KillerBee and seeing your Fortwo.
Lonnie :)

·
Super Moderator
28,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The official headcount list

Please post who, how many people, how many cars and if you'll be at the Sat evening dinner - thanks! :)

1. jwight, 2, 1, yes.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts