Smart Car of America Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Let me just add my thanks to jwight for a GREAT time. I am uploading photos now - I just uploaded everything and will post a link to my Photo Bucket album so you can go pick and choose what you want to keep / view. A special thanks to everyone for hanging around a few extra minutes at the 'big basket' so I could get some Santa and his Reindeer photos with smart cars lined up as my reindeer - they came out great! They will be up on my Santa site soon :) Ho Ho Ho!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
John & Barry, I checked out the air filter and it was completely clean! Big Ed had to help me. The next time I ask if you think I could do that. Just say

NO!!!

LOL

·
Registered
8,998 Posts
...thanks soooo much for a great outing...
...in a word....AWESOME...
...the insane in all of us got a chance to get out even if just for a little while...
...to all thanks for a wonderful time...you too Santa, the lump of coal will always have a special place in my heart...
...heard through the grapevine that some hot chicks from Kentucky met the mad wrapper....I'll keep digging for more info on this developing rumors...

jetfuel...where's my dust mop at????

jetfuel...

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
A warm welcome to the newest inductees of the "I've been wrapped club":D
BTW, nice BAHA warmup run ..:p
We had a great time...:cool:

·
Registered
8,998 Posts
....up-date on the rumors of a happening wrapping...
...not rumors at all....I just got this pic on an e-mail from mad4wrapsatyahoo...don't know who this is but it has an Illinois IP address...

jetfuel....thanks whoever you are...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Link to Santa and Mrs. Claus photos from Tour de Buckeye 2013

Tour De Buckeye 2013 Photos by CrimsonCorsair | Photobucket

Note: I have done NO editing at all - and I have uploaded everything I have as it came off the camera. That way you can select what you want to keep / download. If you find something you want in a higher resolution or edited and emailed to you send me a PM and I will get it to you.

Thanks again to jwight for all his work putting this together!

Santa Michael and Mrs. Claus Laura

Note: Photobucket in their infinite wisdom has re-ordered the photos alphabetically by the title I gave the photo. I do not know how to get them back in order and it is past Santa's bedtime so I will have to try and work it out tomorrow. If anyone knows how to change the order of the photos on photobucket PM me!!! Thanks for understanding...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for all the laughs. Had a great time and nothing like hanging with people as crazy as myself and one of them being Mr and Mrs. Santa

61 - 80 of 89 Posts