Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
DrKillerBee
1,488 Posts
Free road kill parts??....If my car is out of the paint shop we will come to pick up some parts from the road ;)....and maybe pick up some pointers from you experienced smart owners.

·
Registered
9,010 Posts
...doesn't matter anymore...the one important part to keep is no longer with me...
...I think my bride keeps it either in her purse or the refrigerator...

jetfuel...miss it some times...

·
Super Moderator
28,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Fingers crossed but the weekend forecast is looking pretty good - partly cloudy with temps in the upper 50s. After the last few weeks that is a welcome change. :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
...weekend forecast is looking pretty good... :)
Hi John,

Ed and I are looking forward to this coming weekend. The maps and all the little detail maps are printed out and ready to go! :) Good Job! And my MapQuest to get us to the motel in the first place.

So the plan is to meet at the motel and go to dinner? Either at the motel or at Applebee's. We will be there between 5 & 6 pm so will look for all the little Smarties (and their owners!) I guess we can ask at the desk for any messages if, for some unknown reason, everyone is gone! Yikes!

·
Super Moderator
28,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Friday dinner plans are fluid (as in there aren't any yet) but we'll see who is available at the motel around 6:00 p.m. and take it from there. The motel has its own restaurant and the Applebees is pretty close - we'll work something out. Any local Columbus folks that would like to join in are welcome to drop by the motel also. :)

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,101 Posts
Friday dinner plans are fluid (as in there aren't any yet) but we'll see who is available at the motel around 6:00 p.m. and take it from there. The motel has its own restaurant and the Applebees is pretty close - we'll work something out. Any local Columbus folks that would like to join in are welcome to drop by the motel also. :)

With the number attending (great turnout BTW), I'm thinking that Applebees just won't work very well, especially if we all want to be seated in reasonably close proximity to each other (and not wait an hour for food :)). If the hotel restaurant could more readily accommodate a large group and keep us together, that would have my vote.

·
Super Moderator
28,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Car wash

Not everyone may need this but there's a car wash across from the motel:

Whitehall Shell Car Wash‎
4780 East Broad Street
Whitehall, OH 43213
(614) 861-2551

:)

21 - 40 of 40 Posts