Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Jan and I wish we could come but we will be attending a funeral of a good friend on Saturday. We have known of the date since December when she passed but the services are this weekend. Missing number X and final hurts but we hope to see everyone in Alabama in June. We will be a day late there as well as I will be instructing on track at VIR on the 11th.
I have been somewhat absent from the site as becoming retired is difficult and time consuming as it involves remodeling of the clinic. I still have the Bee but it mostly gets driven to track events and on curvy road excursions and I enjoy driving the white/green ED daily.
We hope everyone has a great time on the April Fools Rally and we want to thank John for all of the work he has done in making it such a fun weekend for us smarties. I will never forget the first time we saw a complete car "wrapped" by the "stealthman" himself at an April Fools rally or when we saw the biggest "basketcase" in the world.
Thanks John,
Mick

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks again for a fun filled weekend Jwight. We have a good drive home ( no snow } and the border was clear. See you in Alabama!!
John and Elaine

21 - 29 of 29 Posts