Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find what number that Smart is up to on the reservations. The last I found was 1200 but that was last week. What number are they up to now? Mine is 1229.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Monday / Tuesday last week we saw up to 1200 post that they configured... Later on Friday 30th only one post, a 1206 said he got the invite

I am 1215 and expecting to be Friday 7th of this coming week or Monday 10th of the next.

Your 1229 will probably be the following Friday 14th invite or Monday 17th

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know this is just another baby step toward our getting the little car but it is one more step. Its a good feeling to get excited about a car. Can't wait.

·
Senior Smartie
1,263 Posts
Well said, Billc

I know this is just another baby step toward our getting the little car but it is one more step. Its a good feeling to get excited about a car. Can't wait.
I think we all share those feelings pretty much. My wife can't understand how I can be so excited about this car. She says I'm more excited than I was when we got our 7th grandchild. Grandkids are certainly priorities, but I just can't get the cars out of me...been there since I was 13 years old. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm 1226. I'm so excited about getting my confirmation it's rubbing off on my kids-- they ask me everyday after school if I got my email yet! Funny thing is, I still don't know what model/options/color I want.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I'm 1226... Funny thing is, I still don't know what model/options/color I want.
Be glad since once they ask to confirm you have a limited time to make up your mind and commit to your choice. You can always change them later, but you'll lose your place in line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts