Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
He's not mine
9,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this video years ago, not too long after the event. The YouTube account under which it was posted was unceremoniously dumped due to a little matter of a copyright disagreement. I ran across the file tonight while going through the contents of a USB HDD which I'd set aside years ago. I liked my production then, and still do. So, I've reposted it under my current YT account which so far only has a single copyright strike due to posting a 100 year old video ... I thought it was public domain. Hmmm.
Anyway, this is the first run of the dragon from the first OutSmarting the Dragon event. Yep, the speed is hitched up a notch. I felt, and feel now, that this more accurately portrays the experience.

Click on the header to open a new tab, and watch in HD.
Most of the cuts are due to the fact that my dash mounted camcorder started focusing on raindrops on the windshield and I edited out the fuzzy bits, which end when the auto windshield wipers cleared the deck. Personally, I think this was the best of the five OSD events I attended. The weather was PERFECT, unlike the summer heat of the following gatherings.

What the hay, here are a few more videos:

·
Banned
844 Posts
YT can get hinky at times, got a strike for torching a big spider on my balcony, that video was up for maybe 3 years, lost my unlimited length video privileges for 7 months and was stuck with 15 minute limits. there's a guy that pours molten aluminum down active anthills and makes art out of it, they never touch him!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts