Discussion Starter #21
2 more in Mexico City.
450:

They had a mhd at one of the Smart Centers in Mexico City:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks for the compliments RVGringo, I'll eventually post more pictures here, as soon as I find the time to do it...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Come on, ALSRAC; you know that some of the viewers, who've never been to Mexico, want to see those photos of Smart Cars with drivers wearing sombreros and passing burros on the dirt roads of Mexico. You are giving them a whole new image of Mexico. :wink:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
:D :D You're right RVGringo, they might be waiting for those pictures, I'll post them later along with the ones of drunk guys sleeping under a cactus :D :D

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Meanwhile here are more pictures of "the other" Mexico:

Delivery pizzas:

Roadster Coupe, with no tags at all, perhaps belongs to a politician :rolleyes::

And finally on september 23rd we spotted this Fortwo:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
On September 24th, we saw this one on our way to the huge Guadalajara's zoo:

On the 26th,we saw this Fortwo in Chapala:

And finally, on the 27th (the day we were flying back to the US), we saw this nice Roadster:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
And those were the ones we could take pictures of, there were many more in which our cameras weren't fast enough to take a pictures.
From now on I'm gonna start posting pictures of the places we went.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
On that photo with the Smart 2010 price:

Pretty expensive huh??
Just kidding, actually that would be like $13,852 US Dollars :)
I was just thinking about that and I should point out that, in Mexico, the advertised price includes the 15% sales tax. So, the price is more like $11,775 in USD.
That photo showing a price of $182,000 pesos can be a shocker if you are thinking in dollars instead of pesos and don't know that the tax is included in Mexican pricing. In fact, you might even get your first year's insurance and registration thrown into the package.

·
Registered
23 Posts
thanks for posting

Thanks for posting those pics ALSRAC! I was just in Guadalajara in early October but I didn't get to do any sightseeing. =(
One of your shots catches a bit of the new Plaza Andares. I was able to go and check it out and must say it is an AWESOME mall. It sure rivals anything here in Southern California!
I can't wait to go back!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I'll post the sightseeing pictures soon Susylia, I'm glad you liked Guadalajara, is a beautiful city indeed, about Andares, I think it rivals with any mall not only in California but the whole world, it sure is an upscale mall.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I finally found some time to upload pictures, here they are.

Guadalajara's nice looking buildings:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Found some time to upload more pictures:

Aqueduct in Guadalajara:

What's worse than rush hour? Getting stuck in a tunnel:

21 - 40 of 49 Posts