Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi.... I just ordered my first smart.... Yellow and black Pure with bluetooth, and heated seats..... Just a couple more days.. My sis called me and said, its ugly and a girls car.

I can't wait!

ablais007:confused:

L

·
0 Posts
Hi.... I just ordered my first smart.... Yellow and black Pure with bluetooth, and heated seats..... Just a couple more days.. My sis called me and said, its ugly and a girls car.

I can't wait!

Nice colour choice. Yes, girls (women) drive it, but it's not something that is gender specific. (unless you order it in pink):D If you sister really wants to see ugly, tell her to look at an Aztec.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Forget the color, that can be changed. Enjoy the car and then do not let your sister drive it as she may decide that she wants yours. Let the fun begin

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Kickers from SmartMadness. I thought I could use the stock grill but I was wrong, but I'm happy with those. If I would do it again, I would not have done the outer ring. It would have been cool with just the three points

·
Registered
2,030 Posts

I can't wait!

So your sister says the Smart is ugly and a girls car? Have her rent Waynes World and she shall soon see what was hailed as the ugliest car abound and may have helped seal the doom for American Motors. I am referring to the AMC Pacer.

All i need to say is enjoy your Smart and post lots of photos.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
beauty is in the eye of the beholder

So your sister says the Smart is ugly and a girls car? Have her rent Waynes World and she shall soon see what was hailed as the ugliest car abound and may have helped seal the doom for American Motors. I am referring to the AMC Pacer.

All i need to say is enjoy your Smart and post lots of photos.
I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I always like the AMC Pacer. I like the AMC Gremlin. I think the Pacer would have done better if they were able to do what they originally wanted to do with it.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I always like the AMC Pacer. I like the AMC Gremlin. I think the Pacer would have done better if they were able to do what they originally wanted to do with it.
That is true. I have a friend who had one and loved it. They do have a certain charm to them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
In 1981 my first car was a Sun Orange 1977 Gremlin with a black interior. I loved that car!!! I was rearended by a drunk in a 1978 Datsun 200SX six months after I got it. The insurance company totaled it and I have been looking for a nice one ever since. I did find a nice Orange one 2 years ago at a classic car auction ... It went for $23,000...:eek:

Yesterday's ugly is today's collectable...:rolleyes:

Now you know why I have two smarts...:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Yellow... And lovin it!

I put alot of milage on it today after picking it up... It is alot of fun to drive... Should save me a ton of gas when I do not drive my X5.

:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Brand new and breaking in

I must say..... I bought the car on Wednesday and now it is Friday.....I can not believe how much better the engine is running. I have always known that a car gets better after break in but, WOW, what a difference in the engine. It is idling so much smoother than the first day.

I think the dealers should have a demo Smart that is broken in as it is so much better than the one I tried at the dealer.

This car just keeps getting better by the day!

:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts