Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought Orlando would close maybe clearwter or Tampa, tried twice today to call just a voice message, never called me back called Tampa and they said they closed.

I really thought Orlando was stable....kinda worries me.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Several of the best dealers in the country (stand alone) were lost in the transition. Many with the highest customer satisfaction. Look to the other dealers owned by them to find the service guys you know. You can still use them. just not for anything you want covered by the original warranty

·
Premium Member
7,611 Posts
I really thought Orlando was stable....kinda worries me.
While on another thread folks are praising Penske and PAG for bringing our smart to the U.S., this is the PIA that none of us who "believed" with our hard earned dollars signed up for . . .

We can only hope that the next chapter in the book of smartUSA, "The MB Years" will show better direction and less uncertainty.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Try calling the MB number for Tampa 813-870-0010. They have combined smart and MB. They recently had their Sprinter service van at the Villages doing various service and maintenance that owners had scheduled. They also installed cruise controls etc, all in our driveways using the MB Sprinter service van.
Rich

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Try calling the MB number for Tampa 813-870-0010. They have combined smart and MB. They recently had their Sprinter service van at the Villages doing various service and maintenance that owners had scheduled. They also installed cruise controls etc, all in our driveways using the MB Sprinter service van.
Rich
They do it here, that's great.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh it is still where it was when we stopped by. The only thing is there were NO smart cars on their lot. We did drive around back & saw afew smarts in for service. I want to trade my 2008 w/ 12,000 miles but they didn't have any to buy. I also went to Tampa & the only smarts they had were all triped out with GPS,cruse control & stuff I would never use. I asked if I could order one with stuff that I wanted, they told me NO! Why spend extra money on something I will never use. I want a new smart but it doesn't look good!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh it is still where it was when we stopped by. The only thing is there were NO smart cars on their lot. We did drive around back & saw afew smarts in for service. I want to trade my 2008 w/ 12,000 miles but they didn't have any to buy. I also went to Tampa & the only smarts they had were all triped out with GPS,cruse control & stuff I would never use. I asked if I could order one with stuff that I wanted, they told me NO! Why spend extra money on something I will never use. I want a new smart but it doesn't look good!
You could not order one, how strange.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts