Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out my wife's been invited to Cape Cod Sept 2014. She doesn't get paid vacation being a part timer so she can't make both Cape Cod and the Dragon. Therefore, it looks like I'll be doing the Dragon by myself this year. I'm thinking of camping, no granddaughter(s), just me. (Granddaughters don't know the meaning of packing light) I figure tent, suitcase and small ice chest in the "trunk", no trailer and probably buy the bag lunches if offered next year.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might still have an unregistered "passenger" with me. Won't need a bed, food and doesn't talk.

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Please God, give me the strength to do what I have to do between now and OTDVI to be too far away to be practical.

Pretty please? I'm begging you.

Shucks, yeah, I know it's up to me. That's why I throw salt and cross my toes and .... no, I don't do any of that. Who are you again? Yeah, get off my duff ... got it.

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Please God, give me the strength to do what I have to do between now and OTDVI to be too far away to be practical.

Pretty please? I'm begging you.

Shucks, yeah, I know it's up to me. That's why I throw salt and cross my toes and .... no, I don't do any of that. Who are you again? Yeah, get off my duff ... got it.
You need to relax...take a few puffs of vapor...and start packing now for OTD. :) I wonder to they sell any wacky tobaccy vapor in Colorado? :eek:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since my original post I've been offered the use of half a room by another driver. His company is picking up the tab for the room. This means I can pack even lighter! I'll be bringing my leftover bumper stickers to sell if anyone wants an "UNDERSIZED LOAD" or "I heart my :smartje:" sticker.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Found out shortly after the Dragon last year that my brake drums had been dragging. MORE POWER for this year! This time I'll be there for the whole thing :)

·
Registered
8,971 Posts
...easy...it's SCoA...we derail even the simplest of threads...

Jetfuel...off to the Dragon to be outsmarted...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts